Table of Contents Show
5 WordPress Plugins that Auto Share your Post to Social Media
Social media should be part of your overall online strategy. However, manually posting your content to social media can be time-consuming and can be confusing to come and go from your blog to social media platforms. Fortunately, there are several WordPress plugins that can auto-share your post on social media. Note that this shouldn’t be your ONLY or MAIN form of social media sharing, but it can help you get new content.
The plugin has many modules to add a variety of functionality to your site. It gives you the option to activate the features you want. This plugin is very robust and can replace many other WP plugins.
which this plugin you can:
- Sharing: Allow you to add social sharing buttons to the pages and posts
- Site stats: It gives insights into sources of your traffic through analytics
- Publicize: Automatically shares new posts on your social media accounts
- Related Posts: Displays related content so that your readers can stay longer on your site
CoSchedule is the only way to organize your marketing in one place, you can schedule social media posts, blog posts, and other tasks for your content team within your WordPress site. Some of the features include:
- Marketing Calendar: Allow you to plan, and publish all your WordPress content from your dashboard.
- Social Media Calendar: It allows you to share content on all Social Media networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest right on the calendar.
- Headline Analyzer: This tool analyzes your headlines before you post them on blogs and social media. This helps edit your headlines to make them more engaging.
This is a paid service and a bit on the higher side.
AccessPress allows you to share your content using posts, pages, media, and images on Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Digg using the latest APIs. The plugin is available in both free and paid versions.
The free version has five themes which you can use in social media posting. The Pro version has much more. The paid version has access to more social media platforms. Upgrade to the Pro version by paying a one-time fee.
OnlyWire automatically selects and sends all your new posts to the social media accounts you set up. The plugin has a Bookmark and Share tool which allows you to add share buttons on your blog or site. Choose social media networks to include share buttons.
The plugin also allows multiple users and lets you set timed campaigns for automatic posting. You can use the analytics feature to determine your social media reach and traffic to all your shared content.
NextScripts SNAP automatically publishes your WordPress site content to social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Delicious, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Diigo, LiveJournal, LinkedIn, Plurk, Pinterest, YouTube, and Vkontakte, among others. You can also email your blogs to your opt-in referees using the MailChimp integration on the plugin.
the free features include post formatting tags, filters, auto-import comments, social media replies, existing blogs, URL shorteners, and the ability to flip posts before posting, among other features. The paid version gives you access to post scheduling, adding an unlimited number of social media accounts, automatic replay control, and advanced filters on your posts.