Table of Contents Show
In case you’re hoping to dispatch a genuine blog that contacts a wide crowd and brings in cash, your initial step is buying a facilitating plan. Your host is essentially where your blog resides on the web; for a month-to-month charge, you can possess your area and plan your site any way you need.
Choosing the right facilitating stage is essential to guaranteeing an ideal client experience for your perusers. The best facilitating destinations offer quick site speed, solid security, and brief client care. Additionally, they work reasonably affordable for you, a particularly significant thought for new bloggers who haven’t begun bringing in cash at this point.
To assist you with figuring out your choices and dispatch your blog as quickly as could really be expected, I’ve assessed the best blog facilitating locales to begin your blog.
5 best blog hosting sites
- Bluehost: Best Blog Hosting for Beginners
- GoDaddy: is an excellent tool for small business owners
- Dreamhost: Best for Site Upgrades
- NameCheap: Cheap domain names and 24/7 support
- Hostgator: Best for Small Businesses
1. Bluehost: Best blog hosting for beginners
If you’re seeking blog hosting that offers top-tier, 24/7 customer support, look no further than Bluehost.
By far one of the most popular web hosting platforms out today, Bluehost’s success can be attributed to its user-friendly design that meets the needs of beginners and experts alike.
It also happens to be the top host recommended by WordPress, with simplified setup options available and advanced WordPress functionalities — making it perfect for bloggers. Additionally, Bluehost provides WooCommerce plans, with site migration for both available for a fee.
A few noteworthy features of Bluehost are its great analytic SEO tools, daily automatic backups, and access to SSH (Secure Socket Shells) on certain plans.
Bluehost promo pricing starts at just $2.95/mo.
- Recommended by WordPress
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Free domain & SSL certificate
- 24/7 support by phone or chat
- Daily automatic site backups
- Site migration available (for a fee)
- No uptime guarantee (but they do have a 99.99% uptime)
2. GoDaddy: is a excellent tool for small business owners
Famous for domain registration, GoDaddy offers feature-packed personal and business web hosting at very affordable prices. Currently home to over 20 million customers and 80 million domains, GoDaddy offers a range of solutions, both managed and unmanaged.
- Easy to use
- Windows servers
- No backups
- No SSL
- Missing advanced features
- No migration services
- Sites limitation
3. Dreamhost: Best for site upgrades
The third and final WordPress-recommended hosting site is Dreamhost.
Much like Bluehost and Siteground, Dreamhost is a leading option for a WordPress-supported blog with easy set-up capabilities.
Dreamhost is one of the best blog hosting sites not just for bloggers. It offers a free unlimited shared hosting plan (including unlimited storage, bandwidth, sites, and email hosting) to charitable foundations.
Dreamhost is recognized for its competitively priced shared hosting plans. Those seeking an affordable virtual private server (VPS) and cloud hosting upgrade options will also find this blog hosting platform appealing, with its basic VPS plan starting at just $10 a month.
Dreamhost promo pricing starts at $2.59/mo.
- WordPress recommended
- 97-day money back guarantee
- Transparent pricing (no hidden fees)
- Affordable VPS & cloud hosting upgrade pricing
- 24/7 email support, live chat available during business hours
- Free unlimited shared hosting plan for nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations
- No direct telephone support; you must request a callback (it does offer fast support via chat or email)
- No unlimited email account with starter plan
4. NameCheap: Cheapest domain name
Namecheap is the best option out there as far as affordable domain names go. They start as low as $0.99 for a domain for your first year with plenty of helpful add-ons. It goes beyond just domain names and provides reliable hosting for more than 1.5 million websites of all shapes and sizes.
- Easy to use
- Free domain privacy
- Free migration
- Affordable all around
- Updates to TLDs
- Free apps
- Great support
- Guides and videos
- Easy domain transfer
- Downtime issues
- Renewal rates
- Domain transfer fees
5. Hostgator: Best for small businesses
One of the more popular blog hosting sites, Hostgator offers simplified hosting, extensive how-to guides, and all the add-on features you need to create a simple yet visually stunning website for your business or personal blog.
The hosting platform also offers Windows hosting and Linux options, as well as various affordable upgrade options for those seeking cloud hosting, a VPS, managed WordPress, or a dedicated server.
Hostgator provides plans for almost any need, but it especially caters to small businesses. All plans include free access to cPanel or plesk, access to tech support by phone, email, and live chat, as well as a free domain and SSL.
Hostgator promo pricing starts at $2.75/mo.
- 45-day money back guarantee
- Great email, phone, and live chat tech support
- Free domain, SSL certificate, and access to cPanel or Plesk w/ each plan
- All plans include uptime monitoring and regular backups
- Does not support SSD storage on all plans (but servers can be equipped with faster drives)