Table of Contents Show
Cloud service providers are vendors who provide Information Technology (IT) as a service over the Internet. Cloud computing is a term used to store and access data on the Internet. It does not store any data on your PC hard drive, cloud companies help you access your data from a remote server.
Services from cloud computing companies range from full application development platforms to virtual servers, storage, and desktops. Here is a list of selected top 8 cloud service providers. This list of the best cloud hosting providers contains different types of cloud computing services available in the market.
1. Amazon Web Services
AWS is Amazon’s cloud-based web hosting platform that delivers fast, flexible, reliable, and affordable solutions.
It is a leading cloud service provider that offers a service in the form of a building block that can be used to build and deploy any type of application in the cloud which is the most popular because it was the first to enter the cloud computing space.
- Easy sign-up process
- Fast Deployments
- Allows easy management of added or remove capacity
- Access to effectively limitless capacity
- Centralized Billing and management
- It is one of the cloud companies that offer Hybrid Capabilities and per hour billing
2. Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud is a collection of solutions and products including GCP and G Suite. It is one of the leading cloud service providers that help you solve all kinds of business challenges with ease.
- It is one of the cloud companies that allow you to scale with open, flexible technology
- Solve issues with accessible AI & data analytics
- Eliminate the need for installing costly servers
- Allows you to transform your business with a full suite of cloud-based services
Linode is the largest Independent Open Cloud Provider with over 800,000 customers in 196 countries. Get industry-leading price-performance and deploy more with our Linux virtual machines, global infrastructure, and simple pricing. No surprise bills, no lock-in, and the infrastructure service platform is deployed across 11 global markets from our data centers around the world.
- Affordable Shared plans for general workloads include generous amounts of free bundled transfer.
- Dedicated and High Memory instances on their own CPU cores.
- On-demand GPUs for machine learning, scientific computing, and video processing.
- 24/7 support.
- S3-Compatible Object Storage and scalable Block Storage.
- $100 in free credits for a 60-day trial.
Cloudways provides managed cloud hosting to agencies, stores, and SMEs. The platform has partnered with top cloud providers including AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode. Discover the freedom to build, deploy, and manage applications, including PHP, Laravel, WordPress, and Magento, without the need for cloud server management knowledge. Cloudways users can focus on growing their business without worrying about the technical complexities of server management, security, and maintenance.
- PHP Ready Servers
- 1-Click App Installation
- Pre-configured PHP-FPM and Redis
- Free SSL Certificates
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- 24/7 Support
The liquid web offers cloud Sites which is a managed hosting platform that offers creatives freedom to build and launch websites without the need to learn cPanel or server management.
- It allows you to manage your sites quickly and effortlessly
- Host Unlimited Sites & Apps with a Single Account
- Not require any server management skill
- The tool can easily be integrated with WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
The Digitalocean droplet is a scalable IT service. This cloud-based platform offers additional storage, security, and monitoring capabilities to easily run production applications.
- Allows you to deploy your custom image, one-click app, or standard distribution
- You can deploy Droplets and get a reliable connection and flat pricing across 8 data center regions
- Option to select Standard Plans or Performance Plans according to your business needs
Vultr is a cloud service that provides ideal software for a web application or development environment. It offers fully automated dedicated servers with zero virtualization level.
- It allows you to bring automation to your business by using Vultr’s API.
- Fast SSD-backed scalable and redundant storage
- Provide dedicated cloud compute instances
- Offers a control panel to ease the server management process.
8. Microsoft Azure
Azure is a cloud platform launched by Microsoft in February 2010 which is a flexible, open-source cloud platform that helps with development, data storage, service management, and hosting solutions.
- Windows Azure offers the most effective solution for your data needs
- Provides scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness
- Offers consistency across clouds with familiar tools and resources
- Allow you to scale your IT resources up and down according to your business needs